Tuesday, December 02, 2008

Kelly Watch The Stars

Yesterday I toyed with the idea of posting Cortney Tidwell's "Don't Let Stars Keep Us Tangled Up (Ewan Pearson's Objects In Space Remix)" as a Song of the Day. (It's actually one of my favourite songs of the year, even if it did come out in 2007.) But I ran out of time.

Then by sheer coincidence Adrienne dragged the boys and me out into the backyard last night to have a look at the night sky, which featured the crescent moon and two planets doing a convincing impersonation of a Smiley Face. It was an impressive sight. (We had to endure jokes from the boys about Uranus, but hey, they're ten and eight years old, what can you do?)

But don't take my word for it. Head over to Bob's Place to have a look at actual photographs. And while you're there, have a look around at some of the wonderful Australian music Bob is happy to share with you. (Bob is also your One Stop Shop for information relating to the forthcoming Laughing Clowns tour.) In fact, if he would only put up "Pitt Street Farmers" by The Reels, I would seriously consider asking him to marry me. If, like, we were living in some strange hybrid of Utah and Annie Proulx's Wyoming.