Tuesday, June 22, 2004

Pollen Path

At the time of writing, one of the obligatory "sponsored links" at the top of the page is to the Seva Foundation, which has the web address "www.davidsylvian.info" and would appear to have a connection with David Sylvian's personal teacher/guru/trainer. I was thinking that this was kind of appropriate given my long-standing admiration for Sylvian; then it dawned on me that I haven't actually mentioned him here yet; I recently obtained a copy of "Blemish" and have been thinking about getting something down about that, but haven't sufficiently got my head around the album yet. So what is going in here? Is Blogger using algorithms that allow it to predict the thoughts of hacks? Is it a bit more "user friendly" than I would feel entirely comfortable with? I think we should be told.

No comments: